Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An interesting way to waste time

I'm innocently critiquing a story last night during Lost's commercial breaks when my husband says, "Go check this website out. The pictures of Dubai are amazing."

So I do. It's both cool and a little disturbing. At least I think so. Sure makes me think twice about doing any gardening in a bikini, that's for sure. Yeah, I know, that sounds weird already, but I'm not one of those people who can just sit and sunbathe. That lasts for five minutes (unless I'm in the midst of a really good book), and then I start looking around at all the things that need doing in the yard. I might as well do two things at once.

But someone somewhere could be unknowingly capturing that unflattering pose and posting it for all to find.

On the other hand, there have got to be a million story ideas hidden among these photos. What could those two people at the theme park be doing? Who is the woman talking to on her cell phone as she walks down the street? And my personal favorite, why is there a man standing in his underpants in what looks to be a construction site?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's pretty freaky. It's right up there with that google thign where you can see your house from the street and even make out your car and licence plate. (Thank goodness they blur the numbers out!)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.