Thursday, April 24, 2014

A to Z Unaccountable

Welcome to the 2014  A to Z Challenge. My theme for this year is why I shouldn't be participating. Thank you to David for writing the post that got the voices in my head working against me.

Unaccountable for my time. There's a reason I don't work for someone else anymore. I don't like being held to a schedule, each minute accounted for, someone watching over my shoulder. Having to do something every day, or at the same time every day drives me nuts. I need the freedom do get it done as I see fit, which is almost always on time or early if I'm left to my own devices. Put rules on me and I'll drag my feet and procrastinate with the best of them. Having to write a blog post every day is not too confining and it's at least something I choose to do but it still grates at me each day that I need to get that done.

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind routine, but I do mind people telling me how to do things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ I agree with Andrew! (www.thetaxchic.com)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.