Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Looking Forward

With 2015 almost upon us, it's time to sit down and make some goals.

This week on Author's Answer, we discuss our writing goals. Mine involve settling in to my new writing room - after all the packing, moving, and oh, finishing the darn house would be helpful - and getting some editing done on the couple projects I had going before construction started. Then it's off to submissions and either editing other projects in my virtual pile or writing something new. We'll have to see how close the whole 'settling in' phase gets me to May as that's my short story writing frenzy month.

As for my usual one word resolution, let me see how the last year went. *searching posts*

2014: WRITE. *smacks forehead* Thanks to the house construction, that one was a total fail. So I'm declaring a do-over, full knowing that I won't get to dive into that resolution until spring. But hey, it's good to have goals and the one word thing really has worked for me in the past.

What's your one word for 2015?

2 comments:

  1. Aah, well, I'm sure the house will be worth it after all the effort you've gone through this year.

    I don't do resolutions, but I like the "one word" idea. Let's see ... PUBLISH!

    Happy New Year, and all the best for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great word. Best of luck with fulfilling it!

      Delete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.