Monday, December 7, 2015

Published: Kick The Cat

Now that NaNo is all wrapped up and so are a few Christmas presents, I'm enjoying some writing time at a less harried pace from the comfort of my new writing chair. I'll share more about that next time.

Today, I'm happy to announce that the fall issue of the 3288 Review is now available, which features my short story, Kick The Cat.

You may remember that Kick the Cat was written during A Story A Day In May. I'm looking forward to a creating a host of new short stories next spring and will again be accepting ideas and prompts in April during Blogging A to Z.

Kick The Cat is a quirky little story about a sexy sorceress, her boyfriend, and the cat who hates his guts. I hope you enjoy it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean - well done on Kick the Cat being accepted into #3288 Review for Cafe Press .. looks good. And putting your stories into book format makes so much sense .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.